What to Expect at Your First Visit at polishDENTISTRY
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your education, and your health.
During your first visit at Midtown’s polishDENTISTRY, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Take DIGITAL X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Take PICTURES of your teeth
- Diagnose any issues regarding your oral health including teeth, gums, and soft tissues of the mouth. Discuss any cosmetic concerns you have. We will have ample time for you to ask any questions or concerns you may have about your diagnosis and treatment options.
- Develop a treatment plan that will list any needed treatment in a priority order and review estimated fees for each.
- Diagnosed cleaning will be completed along with polishing of your teeth.
PLEASE FILL OUT AND EMAIL THESE ITEMS BEFORE YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT. YOU MAY ALSO BRING COMPLETED ONES TO OFFICE AT YOUR VISITS.
- Your completed New Patient Paperwork (PDF)
- If you’re unable to open PDF files, you can get Adobe Reader® for free.
- Your insurance card
- Your diver’s license or ID Card
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.
We are in-network with most PPO Insurance plans Including: